ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that operation Zarb-e-Azb would successfully culminate by the end of next year.
In an interview on Wednesday, he said armed forces have given unprecedented sacrifices and got remarkable achievements in this operation.
He said there were about 400 thousands temporarily displaced families due to the operation out of which 70,000 families have been sent back to their homes.
The Minister said the process to send all the families back was being expedited and the government is making efforts to complete the process by the end of next year.
He said a comprehensive programme had been made for the affected area under which road, infrastructure, hospitals and schools would be constructed.