Peshawar: NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa arrested accused Muqarrab Shah, Ex-Divisional Forest Officer of Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He is allegedly involved in accumulating assets beyond known sources of income worth millions of rupees.
As per details, the matter was brought into the notice of NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Authorities. Taking cognizance of the matter inquiry was authorized to ascertain the real facts and collect requisite evidence regarding moveable and immoveable properties owned, controlled and possessed by the accused in his own name and in the name of his dependents.
During Inquiry it was revealed that the accused during his service in Forest Department (KP) has accumulated the following huge assets beyond known sources of his income: –
1. Two House each on 10 Marla Plot at Pahari Pura, Peshawar.
2. 61 Kanal 17 Marla Land at Moza Dhedan, Haripur.
3. 4 Kanal Plot at Moza Azakhel Bala, Nowshera.
4. Two Plots 10 & 9 Marla at Moza Kambo, Peshawar.
5. Precious 10 Marla Plot at Phase-6, F-10, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
6. 02 x 02 Kanal Land at Moza Mera Khandar, Nowshera.
7. 07 Kanal land at Moza Tanan, Qalandar Abad, Abbottabad
8. 03 Plots each 19 Marla, 16 Marla & 7 Marla at Abbottabad.
Additionally, the accused owns expensive vehicles and huge unexplained transactions in the bank accounts.
NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa actively pursuing the case and more properties are expected to be unearthed. The accused will be produced before the accountability court for obtaining his physical remand into NAB custody.