Two injured in house fire

KARACHI: Two women were injured when a fire broke out at a house in Orangi Town on Tuesday afternoon.

According to rescue sources two women sustained injuries in the fire at house Block No. 5 in Orangi Town. The injured were identified as Sajida, aged about 55, and Shaista, 30. They were shifted to Old Qatar Hospital for treatment. The fire erupted due to electricity short circuit in the meters.

However, the fire tender and ambulance rushed to the scene and control the fire.