Two siblings die of poisonous gas

LARKANA: Two minor siblings died of inhaling some poisonous substance at their house in Shahdadkot in the wee hours on Monday.

According to details two children of one Mohammad Yaqoob Kamboh, 10-months Mohammad Ayan, and 5-years Asiya inhaled some poisonous thing while they were sleeping in their room and their condition deteriorated.

Both were shifted to Paeds Medicine Department of Chandka Medical College Hospital on Monday morning where they expired. The bodies were handed over to heirs after medico-legal formalities.

Separately, 40-year Mohammad Ramzan Abro, resident of Nazar Muhalla, Larkana, was electrocuted in his house on Monday noon.

He was rushed to Casualty of Chandka Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.

Cairo The Arab League on Tuesday expressed concern over the worrying developments in the interim
Deputy Chairman Senate Saleem Mandviwalla has invited overseas businessmen to take advantage of favorable investment
The Pakistan Stock Exchange was bearish today.The KSE-100 Index closed today at 28764.63 points as