Moro: Fire engulfed a silo of Sindh Food Department here on Wednesday and burnt 4652 bags of wheat.
As per details, a major silo with huge stock of wheat here caught fire and reduced 4652 bags of wheat to ashes.
Food Inspector Khadim Khero when contacted said the fire erupted due to leakage of natural gas and it was later controlled. However, local political and social circles suspected there was something fishy as huge stock of wheat was destroyed in this incident which could be a deliberate effort to hide corruption and embezzlement. They requested the government to conduct an inquiry.