Five huts, two buffaloes gutted in fire

Sehwan Sharif, Sind: Five huts, two buffaloes and goods were burnt in a fire in village Allah Dino Panhwar near Sehwan Sharif, on Wednesday.

The fire broke out due to an electricity short-circuit. The loss caused by the fire was estimated at Rs5 million.

The affected families have asked the government to provide financial assistance for their rehabilitation.

KARACHI: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, the world leader in memory technology, has announced that it
Karachi: The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) whilst felicitating S. M. Munir as
KARACHI: Chairman Pakistan Homeopathic Physicians ...