Hyderabad: Four children died of electrocution here on Monday. As per details, 8-year Iqbal, 6-year Deedar and two real sisters, 7-year Kainat and 6-year Guddi were playing in a puddle of rainwater at Junejo Colony. They received sever electricity burns and were rushed to the Civil Hospital Hyderabad, where they breathed their last.
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (Hesco) chief Laeeq Ahmed took serious notice of the sad incident and suspended SDO and Line Man of Qasimabad and ordered inquiry.
Meanwhile, Sindh governor Dr Ishratul Ibad Khan tool a serious notice of the tragedy and instructed the relevant department to assist the grieved families, besides taking preventive measures to check such incidents in future. He also gave instructions to Commissioner Hyderabad in this regard.