Youth dies after drinking poisonous liquor

Khairpur: A youth died after consuming poisonous home-made alcohol near Tharimirwah on Friday.

According to details a youth Qadir Bux Shar died at village Mengo Fakir Shar of taluka Tharimirwah after drinking raw wine. He was rushed to a hospital in critical condition where he breathed his last.

The selling of raw home-made wine in Khairpur district is one the rise with covert support of excise and taxation officials, police and administration. Several people have already died of poisonous home-made wine not only in Khairpur but also in other districts of Sindh.

During this Eidul Azha holidays alone 11 people died in Larkana, two in Ghotki district and one in Sukkur after using raw home-made wine, but the provincial government and its excise and taxation department have still kept a mum on this serious issue, because heavy bribery is involved in this matter.

KARACHI: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, the world leader in memory technology, has announced that it
Karachi: The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) whilst felicitating S. M. Munir as
KARACHI: Chairman Pakistan Homeopathic Physicians ...