Labourer electrocuted

RATODERO: A labourer was electrocuted when he fell on a live electric wire from a building on Miro Khan roundabout in Larkana on Monday noon.

According to details, Shah Baig Korejo, resident of Koreja village, near Garhi Khuda Bux, went to earn livelihood in Larkana and was busy in shuttering work on a building when he fell down on 11000 KV live electric wires. He suffered severe electric shocks and was rushed to Casualty of the Chandka Medical College Hospital where he died.

It may be mentioned here that Burn Centre project of this largest Teaching Hospital of upper Sindh has not yet been made functional. It was approved in 2009 and all its machinery and equipment has arrived but the required staff has not been recruited.

KARACHI: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, the world leader in memory technology, has announced that it
Karachi: The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) whilst felicitating S. M. Munir as
KARACHI: Chairman Pakistan Homeopathic Physicians ...